2. Our website may contain links to other websites, including social media sites such as Facebook. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of other sites. Please review their privacy policies and practices.
3. If you send an email to the address on our website, your email address and message may be retained. However, no personal information on children under the age of 13 is knowingly collected or stored (in compliance with the USA's Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998).
4. Any information collected from you will not be given to a third party, unless required by law or unless the correspondence or activity is unlawful or threatening or unless it is necessary in order to process an order or issue a prize.
2. You agree to use juliehaydon.com.au for lawful purposes only.
3. You acknowledge that links to other websites are given in good faith. However, we make no guarantees or warranties regarding the material or code on linked websites.
4. We try to keep juliehaydon.com.au free from viruses, bugs and other code that may harm your computer devices. But we can make no guarantee that this is the case.
5. You may link to this website as long as you give the website's full address, you do not alter any content on the website, you do not attempt to deceive others by stating or implying that you are Julie Haydon or from juliehaydon.com.au, and you do not state or imply that there is a commercial relationship between you and Julie Haydon or juliehaydon.com.au when one does not exist.